Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne pimples smell bad when squeezed

« ...Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne....
...Many of these remedies provide a reasonable solution for many people, at least in the short term. But the trouble with most of these treatments is that they have side effects. Because they aim to cure your condition by drying up the excess moisture inside the spots, invariably they also add to the dryness of the skin surrounding the spots as well. This often produces further irritation, which brings the process full circle with further outbreaks of acne....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...The sterile needle will quickly become dirty, if the skin to be lanced contains dirt and chemicals. Those substances must be washed off of the pimple that is to feel the point of the needle. Once the target area has been cleaned, then the needle should be gently inserted into the white head of the pimple....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: use of neem juice on skin care as anti acne, ultimate free home remedies for acne, acne free sample treatment

No comments: